MASKS are still recommended in our clinic.
As the Covid-19 pandemic evolves, risk assessments continue to be an essential part of providing safe and effective Massage Therapy care.
We ask patients to do their own personal risk assessment before coming to their appointment.
Risk assessments include:
1) Am I awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
2) Am I supposed to be self-isolating at the time of my appointment?
3) Am I experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 at the time of my appointment?
4) Am I at a higher risk of negative outcomes from COVID-19?
5) Have I had an known COVID-19 exposure in the past week?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please contact your Therapist and reschedule your appointment.
Also, Covid-19 pre-screening will continue prior to your appointment, so please continue to monitor your health and let your Therapist know if you develop any Covid-19 symptoms prior to OR after your appointment.
We truly appreciate your continued support and patience with the decisions being made throughout this pandemic to keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your health, please contact your therapist directly or call the clinic at 519-565-4711.
**Please note: We are unable to accept NEW clients/patients at this time.
Yours in Health,
Lorraine & Bethany